Spring Branch is located in the hills of western Comal County and north of San Antonio. Surrounding towns include Bulverde and Canyon Lake and it is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. Spring Branch was named for a spring that flows into the Guadalupe River. The population of Spring Branch was estimated at twenty-five for most of the twentieth century. After the completion of Canyon Dam and the filling of nearby Canyon Lake in the mid-1960s, estimates of the population grew to 200 in 1990 and in 2014 to 14,151. The area continues to grow quite rapidly. Originally settled by Germans in 1852, the quiet community is in the beautiful Texas Hill Country and a significant portion of Spring Branch borders the Guadalupe River. Spring Branch is located in the Comal Independent School District.
Spring Branch Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Spring Branch
- 551 Singing Creek Spring Branch, TX 78070
- 260 MYSTIC SHORES BLVD Spring Branch, TX 78070
- 13018 Summer Meadows Spring Branch, TX 78070
- 932 CYPRESS COVE RD Spring Branch, TX 78070
- 171 N STALLION ESTATES DR Spring Branch, TX 78070
- 542 GRAY FOX Spring Branch, TX 78070
- 1537 Winding Creek Trail Spring Branch, TX 78070
Walk Score for Spring Branch
Spring Branch School Data
Spring Branch School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Spring Branch Schools
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.